Deadline to apply: 18 July 2021
We are looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager to join our team in Islamabad, Pakistan. As the main liaison between Marketing & Sales, you will own product management related to our new Smart Building business area. Your marketing focus will be initially the Middle East & Africa region. You’ll also maintain a close relationship with the German (Headquarter) marketing team to align on: copywriting, graphic design, SEO and other global guidelines.
– Collaborate with the MEA Sales team and the marketing team in Germany in regards to Content, Product, Events and Creative.
– Develop marketing material such as presentations and brochures
– Maintain and update the website, for the topics of smart home/ buildings.
– Research local market insights and buying trends of current and potential customers to support buyer persona efforts
– Align with the marketing calendar and budget to maximize lead flow, organize events, and marketing campaigns
– Partner closely with Marketing Operations on the topics of Graphic Design, Social Media and Technical Content
– Help assess pipeline data to make suggestions for marketing opportunities and process refinement.
– Recommend innovative and creative Account-Based marketing approaches
Desired Skills & Experience:
– Fluent in English
– Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
– Self-driven personality, pro-active communication skills and ability to work independently under little guidance
– 5+ years of operational marketing experience in Software / Hardware or related industries
– Proven track record for attaining team targets (activity, meetings, opportunities)
– Proven ability of building a positive team culture and making interpersonal connections in a multi-national company
– Experience in go-to-Market strategies or market-entry situations
– Experience in brand building is a plus
– Proven sales-related accomplishments is a plus
– Adaptable to high-growth environment and comfortable with change.
– Start-up experience is a plus
Salary: Starting at 300,000 PKR (more based on experience)
How to apply?
Please send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by stating the title of the job (Senior Marketing Manager) in the subject. Add a statement of purpose in your email.